Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03312 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,532 zł (¥318,004) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)