Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,267 zł (¥320,935) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)