Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,685 zł (€1,043) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)