Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,747 zł (€2,743) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)