Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,009 zł (€2,335) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)