Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,707 zł (¥225,225) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (37 minutes ago)