Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03564 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,054 zł (¥113,744) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)