Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 905 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03317 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,796 zł (₨ 265,157) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)