Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03910 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)