Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,531 zł (₨ 238,700) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)