Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03321 PLN / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 163 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,840 zł (₨ 296,296) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)