Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03782 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)