Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.555 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,084 zł (€2,214) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)