Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,041 zł (€707) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (44 minutes ago)