Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,701 zł (€1,062) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)