Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.528 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,793 zł (€1,942) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)