Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.294 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,556 zł (€2,226) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)