Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,856 zł (€1,855) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)