Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,087 zł (€1,620) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)