Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,849 zł (€3,035) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)