Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,262 zł (元7,586) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)