Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,362 zł (元20,970) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)