Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,585 zł (元11,025) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (34 minutes ago)