Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,635 zł (元11,150) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)