Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,688 zł (元21,416) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)