Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00099 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,323 zł (5,355,225 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)