Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45927 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,494 zł (16,317 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)