Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41810 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,042 zł (43,153 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)