Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44140 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,490 zł (37,358 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 2 hours ago)