Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,520 zł (€3,163) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (44 minutes ago)