Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,169 zł (€3,273) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)