Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,521 zł (€1,048) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)