Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,527 zł (€2,769) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)