Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16431 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,918 zł (60,361 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)