Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16597 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,277 zł (55,895 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)