Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15749 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,678 zł (29,700 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)