Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16716 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,409 zł (56,286 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)