Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16186 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,787 zł (29,573 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)