Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16008 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,189 zł (19,918 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)