Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17342 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,077 zł (63,870 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)