Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16372 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,247 zł (19,833 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)