Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05267 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,612 zł (₨239,451) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)