Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05070 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,102 zł (₨199,234) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (34 minutes ago)