Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,505 zł (₨195,585) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)