Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05281 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,052 zł (₨171,400) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)