Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,510 zł (746,281 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)