Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,521 zł (732,724 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)