Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,401 zł (2,067,274 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (34 minutes ago)