Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.703 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,692 zł (10,946TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (16 minutes ago)