Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05883 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,082 zł (52,385 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)