Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05820 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,087 zł (53,042 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (41 minutes ago)