Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05713 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,838 zł (67,175 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)