Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,894 zł (﷼ 67,493,642) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)