Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,797 zł (﷼ 30,178,382) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)