Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03452 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,562 zł (₨161,131) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)