Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03784 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,172 zł (₨57,405) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)