Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03901 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,612 zł (₨66,949) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)