Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03773 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,989 zł (₨79,236) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)