Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03902 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,116 zł (₨79,870) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)