Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,084 zł (1,253,678 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)