Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13379 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,071 zł (97,698 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 3 hours ago)