Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13785 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,885 zł (93,472 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)