Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12527 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,179 zł (25,378 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)