Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12038 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,731 zł (72,525 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)