Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13002 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,363 zł (33,556 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)