Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12449 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,756 zł (70,338 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)