Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13089 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,421 zł (33,773 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)