Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12341 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,758 zł (62,860 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)