Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13002 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,078 zł (31,364 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)