Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13189 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,111 zł (31,171 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)