Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02735 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,403 zł (87,867 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)