Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03364 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,437 zł (¥161,625) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)