Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03347 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,231 zł (¥425,256) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)