Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,663 zł (¥395,216) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)