Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,773 zł (¥348,832) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)