Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,653 zł (¥365,425) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)