Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03148 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,472 zł (¥332,622) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)