Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.926 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,697 zł (RM9,391) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)