Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,078 zł (RM12,109) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)