Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,408 zł (RM9,198) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)