Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,287 zł (RM9,740) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)