Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,915 zł (RM9,974) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)