Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,576 zł (2,527,585 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)