Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00099 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,206 zł (3,244,766 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)