Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,278 zł (7,974,848 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)