Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,569 zł (3,456,353 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)