Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00102 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,448 zł (12,239,464 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)