Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,734 zł (3,437,536 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)