Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,582 zł (7,545,249 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)