Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,964 zł (3,422,955 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)