Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,902 zł (3,409,498 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)