Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,296 zł (7,448,705 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)