Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,738 zł (4,125,779 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)