Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,350 zł (8,629,641 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (39 minutes ago)