Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06322 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,505 zł (руб 102,888) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (44 minutes ago)