Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06866 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,135 zł (руб 60,226) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)