Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,469 zł (руб 50,159) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)