Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02162 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,835 zł (408,619 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)