Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02549 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,941 zł (154,595 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)