Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02722 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,159 zł (116,062 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)