Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,645 zł in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)