Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,318 zł (€756) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (37 minutes ago)