Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.293 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,797 zł (€2,981) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)