Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,942 zł (€1,159) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)