Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,567 zł (€2,007) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)