Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,711 zł (€2,269) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)