Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,049 zł (€2,169) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)