Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,949 zł (₨32,632) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)