Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,611 zł (₨88,274) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)