Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,970 zł (₨48,782) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)