Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,849 zł (₨49,121) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)