Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.723 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,950 zł (1,132 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)