Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,982 zł (1,111 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)