Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,934 zł (3,738 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (14 minutes ago)