Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,626 zł (3,350TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)