Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,566 zł (6,723TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (41 minutes ago)