Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.583 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,115 zł ($1,986) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)