Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,144 zł ($766) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)