Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35048 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,288 zł (20,794 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)