Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42959 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 zł (9,116 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)