Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31628 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,457 zł (33,063 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)