Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36498 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,255 zł (33,578 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (44 minutes ago)