Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40112 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,213 zł (8,010 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)