Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05261 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,169 zł (155,260 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)