Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06027 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,554 zł (75,560 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)