Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04814 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,044 zł (167,097 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)