Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05108 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,899 zł (154,632 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)