Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05005 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,953 zł (178,875 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)