Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06325 PLN / AFN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,736 zł (90,694 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)