Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,290 zł (﷼ 10,738) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)