Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,621 zł (﷼ 7,913) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)