Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 141% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,028 zł (﷼ 8,210) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)