Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,270 zł (﷼ 12,886) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)