Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,511 zł (﷼ 12,469) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)