Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 PLN / SSP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,125 zł (19,584 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)