Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02503 PLN / SSP *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,640 zł (544,989 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (24 minutes ago)