Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 PLN / SSP *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,314 zł (82,003 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (39 minutes ago)