Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04551 PLN / SSP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 630 zł (13,832 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)