Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,423 zł (R$ 3,847) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)