Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08733 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,580 zł (RD$ 40,990) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)