Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,384 zł (534,850 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)