Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,876 zł (RM9,570) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)