Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,443 zł (RM12,509) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)