Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,147 zł (RM4,669) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)