Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.873 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,408 zł (RM8,485) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (42 minutes ago)