Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,530 zł (RM4,792) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (23 minutes ago)