Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,821 zł (RM8,972) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)