Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,472 zł (RM10,556) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)