Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,951 zł (RM8,177) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)