Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,351 zł (R$ 2,925) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)