Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 504 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,492 zł (R$ 11,453) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)