Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,715 zł (R$ 2,896) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)