Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,788 zł (R$ 7,974) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)