Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,591 zł (₩2,927,140) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)