Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,812 zł (₩1,140,533) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)