Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,536 zł (₩3,173,510) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)