Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,065 zł (₩1,166,538) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)