Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,453 zł (₩3,486,050) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)