Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,960 zł (₩1,127,277) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)