Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,676 zł (12,442元) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)