Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 30% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,713 zł (35,155 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)