Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15901 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,016 zł (25,257 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)