Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16230 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,750 zł (16,945 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)