Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02875 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,170 zł (₨214,592) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)