Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02977 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,788 zł (₨227,999) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)