Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03029 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,850 zł (₨193,114) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)